Our Training Grounds
We are pleased to offer a range of training grounds to suit all levels of gundog training, from our puppy pen and beginners secure paddock at our training centre in Ashill To farmland, woodland, cover crops, and water on areas upon which we have exclusive access
We can offer the following training in these areas:
- Puppy Gundog Training
- Beginners Gundog Training
- Regular Group Training
- 121 Training in any of the areas depending on obedience level
- Dummy Launcher workshops, Live firing, cold game, and water work.
- We can also offer 'ride-alongs' giving you an idea of how a proper shoot works, by going along to a local shoot with one of our instructors.
- All residential training clients will experience many of the areas we have at our disposal to further their training at the relevant stages.
Ashill Training Centre
A 2-acre completely secure training field, offering a safe environment to get your puppy/gundog off and running with its training.
Located at Ashill on the Swaffham Road. IP25 7DB
Farmland Training Area
6-acre secured training field complete with a 2-acre woodland, ideal for transferring the skills learned at the training center into the real world.
This training area is in the middle of one of the shoots we work with and is for our exclusive use in training our client's dogs. Just outside Watton, the site offers a range of training opportunities and is used for launcher and cold game training days.