Training Centre Rules
Our Training Centre Rules are in place to ensure the safety and smooth running of our training centers and apply to all venues, owned or used by Breckland Gundog Training, with no exceptions.
- Nobody is to exit the car park and enter the training field without an instructor or assistant instructor directing you to do so.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times unless otherwise directed to do so by one of the centre’s instructors.
- Bitches in season will not be allowed onto any of our training grounds.
- Any accidents involving a person, or a dog, whilst at the training centre, must be reported immediately to one of the instructors.
- If a dog fouls the training area the owner must clear up. If you do not have the necessary equipment, then please ask one of the instructors who will supply you with a suitable bag
- In advance of your visit to Breckland Dog Training please take note of our training centre rules etc, and relevant information relating to your visit, regardless of it being your first or a return visit please familiarise yourself with the following.....
- On arrival please wait in your car in the carpark, and someone will come and get you.
- Please do not get your dog out of your vehicle until you have been asked to do so. If you need to toilet your dog please do so before you come into the training centre.
- Whether you are attending our regular classes, courses, workshops or individual sessions, these rules apply to you. Failure to observe our rules may lead to you being asked to leave the premises:-
- Please do not bring your dog if he or she is unwell or has been in contact with a sick dog in the last two weeks.
- Cars are parked at their owner’s risk in the parking provided at the training venue.
- The training centre does not accept any responsibility for theft or damage to cars or property whilst left at the training centre or training grounds.
- Our Instructors and staff reserve the right to refuse entrance to any animal considered to be a danger to any other member or their dogs
- All owners must produce an up-to-date vaccination certificate upon arrival.
- ANY dog showing what we deem as aggression towards humans or other dogs will be asked to leave the site.
- If you need to cancel your appointment or reschedule it, you will need to do so at least 48 hours prior to your session start time, to prevent further charges.
- If you are late to your session by more than 15 minutes then the session will be assumed canceled, and not subject to rebooking or refunding.
- All bookings are subject to the above rules to ensure the safe running of our training facility and the safety of our clients and our training team.